Matrix M18A1 Remote Control Activated Claymore Airsoft Anti-Personel Mine
- Lightweight and durable injection molded polymer housing accurately replicates the look and feel of the popular AP mine
- Spring loaded design requires no propellant. BBs are launched forward when the front portion of the mine is released
- Can be activated either with the included remote control or with a trip wire, providing tactical flexibility for most scenarios
- Integrated folding stand makes placement easy and ensures that your Claymore won’t tip over even in the most unstable of conditions
- Accurate 1:1 scale replica fits in all surplus M7 Claymore bandoleers
- Double locking safety prevents accidental discharges
- Each remote can be paired to more than one mine / set of mines, allowing for easy set up of ambushes
Since the early 1960s the M18 family of Claymore anti-personnel mines has been a steadfast tool in the arsenal of American freedom. Housed in a lightweight plastic shell, the M18 claymore contains roughly 700 1/8″ steel balls over a layer of C-4 explosive. When detonated, the M18 transforms its matrix of steel ball bearings into a shrieking wall of of steel fragments that will ravage any soul unfortunate to step in front of it. Its compact size, light weight and deadly efficiency have made it a favorite of SOF operators in all branches.
The Matrix M18A1 Airsoft claymore is a realistic analog of the famed anti-personnel mine and is ideal for the airsoft field. Designed to look and feel identical to the real thing, the Matrix M18A1 is a reusable remote controlled or trip wire activated “mine”. When triggered, the M18A1 springs open, dispersing its payload of plastic death, eliminating whatever mil-sim enemy may have been unfortunate enough to have triggered it.
Dimensions: 8.5″ x 1.5″ x 4.9″
Material: Injection molded polymer, steel